Farmington, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Baby Fashion Accessories Market Was Valued At USD 5.857 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Reach USD 8.759 Billion By 2030, At A CAGR Of 6.43% During The Forecast Period 2022 to 2030. For a long time, baby fashion was seen as a way for all parents to show their differences in wealth, social class, race, or gender. Because of this, there has been a rise in the number of people buying baby fashion items. Dress and decorations show how people fit into different social groups. Before, people thought that the way babies dressed showed their social class. The world market for baby fashion accessories is growing because people’s habits are changing and their income per person is going up.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Baby Fashion Accessories Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Rich people used baby fashion as a way to show off their power, money, and plenty. So, over the years, product innovations that have tried to make new goods based on what consumers want have been very successful. The rise of the global baby fashion accessories market is being driven by the fact that more women are working in developed areas like Europe and North America.
Baby Fashion Accessories Market Recent Developments:
- In August 2020, premium diaper brand Kimberly-Clark launched a new product with plans to increase penetration and cater to a wider age group of children.
- In September 2021, Johnson & Johnson Personal Care has launched a new range of ‘Cottontouch’ baby care products, including lotions, oils, body washes and face creams, following increased demand in the Indian market. The company plans to sell the products through multiple channels including stores and multi-brand e-commerce platforms like Flipkart, Nykaa, Amazon India, BigBasket and FirstCry.
- In July 2020, Procter & Gamble, the Cincinnati-based consumer goods maker, launched a new line of Pampers diapers designed to help hospitals minimize disruptions to the sleep of premature babies.
Baby Fashion Accessories Market Dynamics:
Over the past few years, there have been big changes in the market for baby fashion items. Because the baby fashion business is always changing, stores have to be flexible with their designs and work to make them better. To stay competitive in a market that is becoming more demanding, manufacturers are coming up with new products, merging with other companies, and forming partnerships. For example, FirstCry, an online store in India that sells fashion accessories for babies, bought BabyOye, the franchise arm of Mahindra Retail Pvt. Ltd., to add more brands and draw more customers.
Over the projected period, market players are likely to worry more about possible changes in the economic cycle caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Since the market for baby fashion accessories is expected to grow over time and prices are going up, players in the market may shift their focus to improving productivity and quality.
The market for accessories for babies is moving very quickly. It can be different from one country to the next, based on things like culture, age, climate, and geography. There are two types of fashion accessories: those that are worn and those that are carried. There are two kinds of accessories in the market study.
From 2022 to 2022, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%. The market in this area is mostly driven by the number of working mothers and the growing birth rate in developing countries like India and China. According to EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review, female labor force participation has increased by 4.1% over the past 0 years, which in turn has fueled the development of various baby-related products such as baby food, baby cosmetics and toiletries, And baby safety and convenience. Also, more money in people’s pockets has made it easier for them to spend, which has increased product demand.
From 2022 to 2022, North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%. People in places like the US and Canada are ready to pay a lot to make sure their babies live and stay healthy. The North American market is growing because of new technologies, parents who work, government programs to keep babies safe, and early adoption of new goods. A TABS industry study says that more people with incomes of more than $150,000 are buying baby products.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||6.43% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 5.857 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 8.759 Billion|
|By Companies||M&Co, Burberry Group Plc, Carter’s, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Esprit Global Image, Gerber Childrenswear, H&M Group, Kidiliz Group, Mamas & Papas, Mothercare plc, Nike, Inc., RALPH LAUREN, The Children’s Place, Inc., The Gap, Inc., ZARA, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Baby Fashion Accessories Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
M&Co, Burberry Group Plc, Carter’s, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Esprit Global Image, Gerber Childrenswear, H&M Group, Kidiliz Group, Mamas & Papas, Mothercare plc, Nike, Inc., RALPH LAUREN, The Children’s Place, Inc., The Gap, Inc., ZARA, and Others.
Baby Fashion Accessories Market by Types:
- Baby Clothing Accessories
- Baby Hosiery
- Baby Winter Wear
- Baby Jewelry
- Baby Hair Accessories
- Baby Glasses
- Baby Bags
Baby Fashion Accessories Market by Applications:
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Special Copper Clad Laminate Market – The Special Copper Clad Laminate market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period and is expected to reach USD 2.06 Billion in 2030. Asia Pacific dominated the global Special Copper Clad Laminate market, accounting for more than 44% of the total revenue share. The region is expected to continue to dominate over the forecast period due to rising foreign investment coupled with rapid industrialization and favorable government policies aimed at stimulating manufacturing activities in emerging economies such as China and India.
- Lawn Mower Batteries Market – The global Lawn Mower Batteries Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. North America represented the major chunk of the market share pie for lawn mower battery shipments in 2020 and is expected to continue to dominate throughout the evaluation period. Major contributing factors to the development of the market in this region will be the growing general consumption of lawn mower batteries in the US and the demand for artistic appeal in commercial and residential properties for formal and recreational activities favoring landscaping.
- Passenger Vehicle Batteries Market – The global Passenger Vehicle Batteries Market size is expected to be valued at USD 3.5 billion in 2022 and is growing at a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. North America is expected to dominate the market in terms of value over the next five years. Latin America is expected to be the fastest-growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for passenger vehicle batteries.
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Inspection Equipment Market – The Global Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Inspection Equipment Market Size Was Valued At USD 2.8 Billion In 2020 And Is Expected To Reach USD 8.8 Billion By 2028, Growing At A CAGR Of 15.3% From 2021 To 2028. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rising demand for high-quality electronic products in emerging economies such as China and India.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
The 21 Best Affordable Jewelry Brands to Shop
Maty Fall Models the Standout Bags of Spring 2023
Frasier Sterling Jewelry Overview With Photographs